As a rule, divers tend to be adventurous people, and deep diving – whether to visit a wreck or take photos – can certainly be called adventurous. It’s only natural that like most divers, you have some interest in deep diving.
What you learn
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Student manual
- Knowledge Development evening.
- 4 boat dives over 2 days.
- PADI Certification Card.
To enroll in the Deep Diver, you must:
- Be 12 years or older.
- Be a PADI Adventure Diver or Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent).
What's not included
- Personal snorkelling equipment and Scuba Gear.
- Receive 10% off equipment purchases while you are booked on the course.
- Complete your Enriched Air Nitrox course for just $150, saves you $229.
What you need to bring
- Swimmers, towel, sun shirt, hat and sunscreen
- Fresh water (2L min recommended)
- Deep diver knowledge reviews