HLTCPR211A: Perform CPR
- Written by Eco Dive
This course should be completed every 12 months to keep your skills fresh and make sure you are up to date on any changes to the CPR protocols. The course maps to the unit of competency:
- HLTCPR211A - Perform CPR
Before the Course
This course also involves calling around to collect your manual so you can do your reading and complete the knowledge reviews.
What You'll Learn
This course teaches you the skills and knowledge necessary to perform CPR in an emergency situation. Topics include:
- Introduction to first aid principles
- Assessing a cardiac emergency situation
- Airway and breathing management
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation techniques
- Performing chest compressions
- Administering rescue breaths
- Use of AED Automated External Defibrillation
What You Can Do
A nationally-recognised Statement of Attainment will be issued to all successful participants.
What are you waiting for? Book your First Aid Course now, call +61 7 5531 6277.