- $ 35.00
In this course you will be introduced to different types of diving. There is a lot more to diving than blowing bubbles underwater, and this course introduces you to some of the more fun aspects. The Advanced Open Water course consists of 5 Open Water dives, each one designed to show you a different aspect of scuba diving.
What You Learn
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course consists of 5 dives over 2 days, and consists of:
- Knowledge Development using PADI's eLearning system. You can complete the study at your own pace and in your own home.
- Open Water Adventure Dives to explore your new skills!
To enroll in the PADI Advanced Open Diver course, you must:
- Be 12 years or older.
- Be a PADI Open Water diver or equivalent.
- Be prepared to have some serious fun.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification
- The 100% AWARE certification card
- 2 days of tuition to maximise the time you spend learning in the water
- 5 Ocean dives.
- Scuba equipment hire
- 10% discount on equipment purchases during the course
What's Not included
- Personal snorkelling equipment
- Complete your Enriched Air Nitrox course at the same time for just $150, saves you $229.
What you need to bring
- Swimmers, towel, sun shirt, hat and sunscreen
- Lunch (we'll provide an esky and ice to keep it fresh)
- Fresh water (2L min recommended)
- eLearning Certificate of Completion
- Open water knowledge reviews